And right now I need you...

It's been a while. A while since I last hear your voice. A while since we last saw each other as friends. A while since you last called me and we spent like 4 hours talking. A while since you last texted me... I thought I had forgotten you but I just can't. You were a very important person in my life and I can't just let it go. I wish I wasn't the way I was when we met. I wish I was prettier, thinner, more mature, wiser, happier, closer to you... But I wasn't. I simply let you go (though it was really hard to wait for weeks without any news from you and then receive a call and, as I said, spend like 4 hours talking to you).
The problem is that I used my old mobile phone and I read some text messages from you. The very second I remembered the moments when I read those words, a tear started to fall through my cheek. This really upsets me 'cause I thought I'd never think of you this way. I thought I have got through all this stuff, and that I could move on without you there. In some way I have to do it, but damn it... I really want to see you. I know you're so far away from here that it's impossible right now (or who knows, even in the future...), but... damn it.... I really miss you.

I hate writing things like this, 'cause they make me feel weak, but I really needed to do it...

0 comments:

Publicar un comentario

Comentad sin miedo... ^^

 

The end

I tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter...