One of those moments, one of those pictures...

That's all. You suddenly see a picture you haven't seen in a while. You miss everything in that photo, even though you hated yourself in that picture. You miss the company, the place, the laughs, the stars, the calmness you felt not worrying about anything but making time stop... I miss it... I also miss those moments together, those moments in his bed, me laughing while I was asleep and talking about it next morning, just the two of us. God, I miss him... The way he made me feel... Spending an entire evening with him was an amazing gift for me, something I could be waiting for weeks, and I know it'd still be worth it. Damn it... Where the hell are you?? Why did you leave without saying anything?? Why did I have to tell you that thing?? Why... ? Why did I let you go. I still don't get it. The worst part is that I can't avoid feeling that way even if I don't want to. Watching the first picture we took together, although we had company... Damn it... This sucks... Thinking you are the problem, thinking that all those monsters will follow you forever, and that you'll always screw it up... And that's one of the many things I hate of myself...

Hoy suena: Somewhere only we know

0 comments:

Publicar un comentario

Comentad sin miedo... ^^

 

The end

I tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter...